Choose the Rugged Performer
Our rugged and reliable Trillium 4000 Holter Recorders provide 2 or 3 channel, 24 or 48 hour, recording capability. Trillium 4000 Holter Recorders provide superior performance in demanding high use environments and come with a two year warranty and unlimited toll free technical support from our Holter knowledgeable staff.
Trillium 4000 Holter Recorders can be combined with our Trillium Gold™ or Trillium Platinum™ Holter Analysis Software to form a complete and comprehensive Holter Monitoring System that is both powerful and easy to use.
Provide the Best Possible Care
Our Trillium Gold and Trillium Platinum Holter Analysis Software products provide flexible and accurate analysis, expanded functionality, powerful editing capabilities, and configurable and editable reports to give you the information you need to provide the best possible patient care.
Trillium 4000 based Holter Monitoring Systems provide complete support for pediatric through adult applications and include pacemaker detection and reporting. Please see our Trillium Gold and Trillium Platinum Holter Analysis Software data sheets for more details
Discover the Value Leader in Holter
Forest Medical Holter Monitoring Systems are surprisingly affordable and provide the best long term value in Holter monitoring technology. Our Holter Monitoring Systems are easily and economically expandable with multiple recorders and workstations and are fully upgradable as new developments arise. By choosing Forest Medical, you can be sure that you’ve made the right investment in Holter monitoring technology now and for the future.
Please visit the Trillium Gold, Trillium Gold Reports, Trillium Platinum, and Trillium Platinum Reports pages for more information on analysis capabilities and available reports. To download a copy of the Trillium 4000 Holter Recorder data sheet, please select this link
(PDF: 167 KB).
Trillium 4000 Holter Recorder Specifications
• Channels: 2 or 3
• Recording Time: 24 or 48 Hours
• Recording: Continuous (Full Disclosure)
• Pacemaker Detection
• Memory: Non-volatile Flash-Card
• Resolution: 8 – 12 bit sampling
• Sample Rate: 256 samples per second
• Frequency Response: 0.05 Hz – 100 Hz
• Gain Settings: Automatic per channel
• Power Requirements: (3) AA Alkaline IEC-LR6
• Overall size: 3.5 x 6.4 x 0.9 inches
(88.9 x 162.6 x 22.8 mm)
• Weight Including Batteries: 10.75 ounces
• Operating Temperature: 32° F to 113° F
(0° C to 45° C)
• Non-operating Temperature: -4° F to 149° F
(-20° C to 65° C)
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 95%
• Non-operating Humidity: 5% to 95%
• Patient Cable: 5 or 7 Lead
• Signal Verification: Multi-color LEDs
and Test Strips
• Three button operation with 16 character
• Time and Parameter Settings: 5 Year
Lithium battery backup
• Meets the ANSI/AAMI standard for
ambulatory electrocardiographs (EC38)
including pacemaker and use for infants
• Unlimited Toll Free Technical Support
Call Forest Medical
Call us today for a no obligation analysis of your Holter monitoring requirements.
Phone: 800-844-2037 • 315-434-9000 • Fax: 315-432-8064
with questions or comments about this web site.