Add Holter to Your Practice
By choosing our Trillium 1000™ Holter Recorder/Analyzer you can quickly increase the revenue and profitability of your practice through on-site Holter monitoring without additional office space, computers, or personnel.
Get Started with Direct to Print
With its simplified operation and unique direct to print capabilities, the Trillium 1000 Holter Recorder/Analyzer lets you get started with only a printer. With easy to understand hookup quality verification, and automatic report generation at the end of monitoring, information is available immediately upon patient return for your review. By using the front mounted buttons and LCD display, you can easily select only the information you need to make diagnostic decisions quickly.
Discover the Value Leader in Holter
All Forest Medical Holter monitoring products are surprising affordable and provide the best value in Holter monitoring technology. Our Trillium 1000 Holter Recorder/Analyzer is extremely rugged and comes with a two year warranty and unlimited toll free technical support.
Qualify for Maximum Reimbursement
The Trillium 1000 Holter Recorder/
Analyzer can be used to provide Holter
diagnostic procedures that qualify for maximum reimbursement (CPT Code 93230).
Enhance Patient Retention
The diagnostic procedures that can be performed with the Trillium 1000 Holter Recorder/Analyzer can be used as screening tools to determine if a referral to another provider is actually required.
By reducing the number of unnecessary referrals you can enhance patient retention and improve patient satisfaction with your service while simultaneously helping to reduce the overall cost of healthcare.
Trillium 1000 Holter Recorder/
• Channels: 2 or 3
• Recording Time: 24 Hours
• Recording: Continuous (Full Disclosure)
• Memory: Non-volatile Flash-Card
• Resolution: 8 – 12 bit sampling
• Sample Rate: 256 samples per second
• Frequency Response: 0.05 Hz – 100 Hz
• Gain Settings: Automatic per channel
• Power Requirements: (3) AA Alkaline IEC-LR6
• Overall size: 3.5 x 6.4 x 0.9 inches
(88.9 x 162.6 x 22.8 mm)
• Weight Including Batteries: 10.75 ounces
• Operating Temperature: 32° F to 113° F
(0° C to 45° C)
• Non-operating Temperature: -4° F to 149° F
(-20° C to 65° C)
• Operating Humidity: 10% to 95%
• Non-operating Humidity: 5% to 95%
• Patient Cable: 5 or 7 Lead
• Signal Verification: Multi-color LEDs
and Test Strips
• Three button operation with 16 character
• Time and Parameter Settings: 5 Year
Lithium battery backup
• Meets the ANSI/AAMI standard for ambulatory
• Unlimited Toll Free Technical Support
Please see the reports page for this model for more information and to download the datasheet and samples of actual reports produced by the Trillium 1000 Holter Recorder/Analyzer
Call Forest Medical
Phone: 800-844-2037 • 315-434-9000 • Fax: 315-432-8064
with questions or comments about this web site.